Under applicable Personal Data protection laws, you have a number of rights with regard to your Personal Data. Those rights are as follows:
– Right to Access – You can ask to see the personal information HRA Pharma holds about you. In connection with a request, HRA Pharma may request specific information about you to enable us to confirm your identity and right access, as well as search for and provide you with the personal information HRA Pharma holds about you. In the event we cannot provide you with access to your personal information (for instance, personal information may have been destroyed, erased or made anonymous), we will inform you of the reasons why.
– Correction or Deletion of Personal Information – HRA Pharma works to ensure that personal information in its possession is accurate, current and complete. If you believe that the personal information HRA Pharma holds on you is incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, you may request the revision or correction of that information. If it is determined that personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated, we will revise it.
– Withdrawal of Consent – If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time which will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn.
– Objection to processing – you have the possibility to object to the processing of your personal data including profiling, on grounds relating to your particular situation as provided by Data Protection law. When profiling is related to direct marketing you always have a right to object.
– Limitation to processing – you have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing in certain instances as provided by data protection law.
– Right to data portability – you have the right to receive the personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format when the processing is based on your consent or on a contract. You also have the right to ask us to transmit it to another data controller of your choice.
– Complaints – You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, if you believe that HRA Pharma has not complied with the privacy requirements with regard to your personal data.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please send a request in this regard to email@example.com or to Laboratoire HRA Pharma, Data Protection Officer, 200 avenue de Paris, 92320 Châtillon, France, stating both your name and your surname, with a copy of your identity card.
If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority in the country where either you live or either you work or either the country of the place of the alleged infringement.
Effective date: April 2019